In case a BTS has multiple TRX, those multiple TRX should (depending on timeslot configuration) also be available to the PCU, including dynamic TCH / PDCH allocations.
In general Multi-TRX support is present but (completely) untested.
There is some work to be done in the flow control code to correctly compute the per-MS leak rate.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
we have done some level of manual testing/verification with osmo-bts-litecell15, and it seemed to work quite fine.
More testing (and possibly related bug-fixing) with other BTS hardware is required.
- Subject changed from Multi-TRX support to Multi-TRX support of PCU
- Assignee set to msuraev
we need to systematically test this wih all supported BTS models once we have the LTHW tester up and running.
- Related to Feature #1566: Dynamic PDCH / TCH switching: PCU part added
- Related to Bug #1775: LC15: No PDCH allocation across two TRX added
- Related to Feature #1648: Verify Multi-TRX support for osmo-bts-trx added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Note: MS leak rate can by set via vty "flow-control force-ms-leak-rate" command.
Note: we don't support MS and PFC flow control yet, only BVC flow control procedure is supported. The command above just overrides the default MS leak rate (computed as if 4 TS are used by MS) for BVC flow control.
- Status changed from New to Stalled
- Status changed from Stalled to Closed
closing the ticket as multi-trx support in the PCU generally seems to work.
Also available in: Atom