OsmoBSC: Assignment of "Signalling" channel fails
When sending a BSSMAP Assignment Command with channel type == signalling, OsmoBSC fails the assignment, despite plenty of channels being available.
See attached PCAP.
TC_assignment_sign for this in the TTCN-3 testsuite.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from dexter to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I have a fix in Change-Id I85ffcbd32ccd2617c897edb3b904f56bacd0684f of the laforge/fsm branch.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
waiting for dexter to complete the work on the FSM branch
- Assignee changed from laforge to dexter
this is unfortunately not fixed in the fsm branch but is now failing in a different way. We're sending a MODE MODIFY REQ to the MS, despite already being in signaling mode.
Also available in: Atom