Add TRAP implementation of CTRL interface to OsmoNITB
Currently the documentation in the osmoNITB manual (latest which is dated 26 May 17) indicates TRAP support, however, this does not appear to be the case.
Adding unit test to cover TRAP implementation would also be very helpful.
- Assignee set to msuraev
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Gerrit 3278 has been merged to master.
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Assignee changed from laforge to msuraev
Well, than we need a list of events which are interesting in this ticket.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 100 to 10
- Assignee changed from msuraev to emily
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
- Status changed from Rejected to Closed
Also available in: Atom