try to get c3voc equipment for recording of OsmoDevCon 2019
Please coordinate with c3voc to ensure we have a simple recording setup for OsmoDevCon 2019 in late april 2019.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
it's been almost three months without an update to this ticket. Meanwhile there's not too much time left. Have you been able to look into this with the c3voc?
steviehs has offered to assist with transportation again, as needed.
#2 Updated by tsaitgaist 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
I've contacted Bjoern who helped us during the last conferences. He won't be available during this period and redirected me directly to C3VOC directly.
I already contacted them and will update the ticket once I have more information.
#3 Updated by tsaitgaist 3 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
- one camera
- video mix PC
- PC + Screen who runs the mixer UI
- small audio mixer (if needed)
- XLR cables
- OpenWRT based VPN GW
- Scaller for slide grabbing
- SDI cabel (scaller and cam)
the only missing equipment are the microphones (they are all used for grazer linux tag).
I suggest to rent two wireless hand microphones.
laforge do you remember the name of the place where we rented the speakers for the osmocom? Maybe they have microphones we could rent.
danimo we help for the setup.
I will coordinate with him for the installation.
I will also make the OsmoDevCon templates for the c3voc screens.
#4 Updated by tsaitgaist 2 months ago
I got an offer to rent two wireless hand held microphones (forwarded to harald).
it is a bit expensive (for my taste). alternatively I can offer the equipment I have:
- 2 wireless hand held microphones (malone UHF series, probably not as professional but they work ok, and have been tested today)
- 1 wired headset microphone (t-bone HC95, quite good, with long cable, particularly for this tiny room)