A-over-IP interface as per 3GPPlocked
While osmo-bsc already supports A-over-IP as per IPA/SCCPlite stacking for many years, more recently 3GPP has specified an official A-over-IP interface.
- 43.903: A over IP Study http://www.3gpp.org/DynaReport/43903.htm
- TS 48.006 Section 6a, use of M3UA
- TS 48.008 Detailed extensions of Messages + IES for AoIP
- TS 26.103 Section 5 contains RTP speech codec list
- TS 48.103 User Plane Transport over RTP
- TS 26.102 is referred by 48.103 for the payload format