The Osmocom project has migrated from an aging infrastructure consisting of multiple trac instances to a new environment using redmine.
Using redmine allows us to create a comprehensive hierarchy of nested projects, and allows projects to be shifted around in that hierarchy after the fact, as well as cross-project issue (=ticket) relationships. This fits our development much better than what we had before.
Over the past five weeks, the content of the affected was imported and manually reviewed/edited/migrated. You may still find some pages with erroneous formatting or other issues. If you do, please consider registering an account and fixing it yourself, or notifying the respective project mailing list (email@example.com in case of doubt) about the issue you've encountered.Specifically, this includes the old sites:
- http://bb.osmocom.org/ (OsmocomBB)
- http://openbsc.osmocom.org/ (OpenBSC, OsmoBTS, OsmoBSC, OsmoNITB, OsmoSGSN, ...)
- http://tetra.osmocom.org/ (OsmocomTETRA)
- http://simtrace.osmocom.org/ (Osmocom SIMtrace)
- http://gmr.osmocom.org/ (OsmocomGMR)
- http://sdr.osmocom.org/ (OsmoSDR, rtl-sdr, ...)
More details can be found in Harald's blog post at http://laforge.gnumonks.org/blog/20160221-osmocom-redmine/