Mediatek 2G capable CPU.
RAM 0x40000000 LENGTH ? (based on some code searching, not tested yet)
SRAM 0x70000000 LENGTH 0xcfff
CONFIG_BASE at 0x80000000
CHIP_ID at 0x80000008
- base-band serial interface
- base-band parallel interface
- auto power control
- auto frequency control
- base-band front end
- finite impulse response filter
- auxiliary analog digital converter
- chip settings
- turn power on
Am looking at baseband init code that already exists:
and correlating those with sources for 6260 and 6737.
Also looking at 6235 data sheet which has rather complete information about baseband resources: http://read.pudn.com/downloads157/doc/comm/701374/MT6235%20GSM%20GPRS%20Baseband%20Processor_%20Data%20Sheet_1.02.pdf
- Here someone has shared a potentially VERY helpful Datasheet for 6260: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14UcrFRB3rYW2bjttFZ7GA4zAi_HL-yjZ/view?usp=sharing
- More information and references can be found on the Fernvale wiki page.