OsmoCon2018: Save the date + Call for Participation
OsmoCon is scheduled on October 18 + 19, 2018 in Berlin.
OsmoCon (Osmocom Conference) 2018 is the technical conference for Osmocom users, operators and developers!
We are happy to announce the date of OsmoCon 2018. It has been scheduled on October 18 + 19, 2018 and will happen in Berlin, Germany.
For the second time, the Osmocom Conference brings together users, operators and developers of the Osmocom Open Source cellular infrastructure projects, such as OsmoBTS, OsmoBSC, OsmoSGSN, OpenGGSN and others.
Join us for two days of presentations and discussions with the main developers behind Open Source Mobile Communications, as well as commercial and non-profit users of the Osmocom cellular infrastructure software.
You can find some initial information in our wiki at OsmoCon 2018, which will be updated as more information becomes available.
Call for Participation¶
We're also at the same time announcing the Call for Participation and call on everyone with experiences to share around the Osmocom member projects to submit talks, workshops, discussions or other proposals.
We are particularly looking for contributions about:
- updates on features/functionality/status of individual Osmocom projects
- success stories on how Osmocom projects are deployed in practice
- migration from OsmoNITB to the post-NITB architecture
- tutorials / workshops on how to setup / analyze Osmocom projects
- statistics, reporting, operations aspects of Osmocom projects
- third-party open source utilities to be used with Osmocom projects