document current (milestones of) nlnet funded projects; mention nlnet funding
- publish some news item / blog post / release announcement (whatever applicable) on each of them
- give credit to NLnet funding received for the respective project.
In a more general context, this should probably also apply to other sources of funding, whether or not it is an explicit requirement in the respective terms to do so. It's a matter of courtesy, to say the least, and we have not been doing a good job on it.
- Checklist item lte-cbc added
- Checklist item rbs-gprs added
- Checklist item epdg added
- Checklist item iuh-openbsc added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
lte-cbc¶So for the LTE-CBC project we're good, we have notices at:
rbs-gprs¶For rbs-gprs, we should
- Update the osmo-bsc user manual regarding configuring a RBS for GPRS
- update https://osmocom.org/projects/osmobsc/wiki/Ericsson_RBS2000_GPRS to contain
- move most of the exiting information to the bottom (low level details for developers)
- add a section on top explaining the setup to the user (possibly recycle parts from manual?)
- issue a news item once we have tagged the first release of osmo-bsc + osmo-pcu including the code
Meanwhile, I've posted https://osmocom.org/news/211
The ePDG project (https://nlnet.nl/project/Osmocom-ePDG/) is still very much in development - too early to release any news about it.