Feature #3326: Build a batch of Openvizsla USB LS/FS/HS protocol tracers
Check Openvizsla BOM to figure out which parts might be difficult / impossible to source
Let's please do a review of the Openvizsla BOM to understand whether there are any obsolete/EOL key parts (semiconductors) that might require design changes. I'm not worried about any of the passives, obviously. But FPGA, RAM, FTDI, USB PHY, ..
I've asked a friend with Altium to export the BOM for us.
#1 Updated by laforge over 1 year ago
- FT2232H in TQFP-64
- USB PHY
- SDRAM (166 MHz version instead of 133 MHz: MT48LC16M16A2P-6A:GCT-ND)
Everything else looks like standard passives, so I don't expect much of a problem here.
#4 Updated by mschramm over 1 year ago
- File OpenVizsla-BOM.gnumeric added
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Checked all parts and completed an eBOM.
- all LEDs must be revised or treated as generic parts supplied by the contract manufacturer
- two ferrites must be replaced; I'd like to see the original PCBA, looks like we should change the part to another (larger) foorprint...
- the two tact switch alternatives differ in the length of the actuator, linked is a short actuator version
- as mentioned, the SDRAM ist a 166MHz type, as the 133 is obsolete and n.a.
#6 Updated by mschramm over 1 year ago
Updated eBOM with Digikey part numbers (for easier DK upload).
Digikey used to take part numbers containing a colon or a slash ("MT48LC16M16A2P-6A:GCT-ND" or "LM3670MF-1.2/NOPBCT-ND") which is very useful when their own BOM manager does not understand this... 8/