Support configuring voice via osmo-mgw as OSMUX instead of RTP
The BSCNAT needs to be able to use of OSMUX as well as regular RTP from/to the BSC.
The MSC-side can remain RTP-only for the time being.
- Related to Feature #2551: generalization of OSMUX support in osmo-mgw added
- Related to Feature #2554: Reference/Demo setup + documentation for use of OsmoBSC+OsmoBSCNAT with OSMUX added
- Target version set to OSMUX Generalization
- Assignee changed from 4368 to pespin
IIUC, this task is about making sure osmo-bsc+osmo-mgw works fine with osmo-bsc-nat.
The part about configuring osmo-mgw to use osmux is already in place.
- Status changed from New to Closed
Closing in favour of #2553, since this one is not clear and only possible meaning to me is already being taken care of in that ticket.
Also available in: Atom