PS-PAGING and CS-PAGING not implemented on PTP-BVCI
See TS 44.018 Chapter 5.4.1:
- PAGING-PS: The network may initiate paging of an MS in READY mobility management state at an indication of a lower layer failure (see 3GPP TS 24.008 sub-clause 126.96.36.199). In this case, the BVCI=PTP may be used.
- PAGING-CS: If the network initiates circuit-switched paging of a MS in READY mobility management state (e.g. a MS in class A or B mode of operation and in packet transfer mode), then the BVCI=PTP. If the MS is in STANDBY state, then the BVCI=SIGNALLING.
However, OsmoPCU currently expects PAGING to occur only on the SIGNALING BVCI=0.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-pcu/+/16538 Support PAGING-CS and PAGING-PS on on PTP-BVCI
AFAIU should be simply to test signalling vs PTP by switching bvci param in TC_paging_cs_from_sgsn and TC_paging_ps_from_sgsn.
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from osmith to pespin
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Testing is done here:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/16528 pcu: Introduce tests for CS and PS paging from SGSN/Gb