OsmoNITB - Bug #1604: Easier / more direct SIP integration
osmo-sip-connector: Review and define log statements and which info to include
Define how to handle logging and which fields to include. It should be call + leg. Right now it is only leg.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Define how to handle logging and which fields to include.
- Which additional log messages would be useful and which fields should they have?
- Are there missing fields in existing messages?
- Is there unhelpful information that we should not display at all or only output when increasing the log level?
It should be call + leg. Right now it is only leg.
- Do you guys want an additional log message when a call has been initiated?
- Which other call related log messages would be helpful?