Introduction¶Nuttx-bb is a port of nuttx on phones compatible with osmocom-bb.
Currently it was tested on:
- The GTA02
- The Motorola W220.
- The Motorola c155.
- The keypad driver is now integrated into nuttx but still lack proper key mapping(pressing the 2 button gives a 'c' and releasing it gives a 'C')
- The keypad driver of the c155 now works with that branch
- The LCD driver of the c155 was integrated upstream
- The LCD of the c155 now works with that branch
- SPI was made standalone and doesn't depend anymore on osmocom-bb(spi is not wrapped anymore).
- poweroff and SPI support were merged in the upstream nuttx
- initial support for the calypso and compal_e99 and compal_e88 were merged in the upstream nuttx
- TODO : not yet done tasks
- configurations : How to configure,compile and run nuttx with the normal serial console (if unsure use that tutorial).
- compile: How to configure,compile and run nuttx with the sercomm console (if you know what sercomm is and you want it).
- compile-nuttx-way: How to compile nuttx using the nuttx compilers.
- apps : How to run applications on top of the NSH shell
- drivers : Status of the driver support
- conversion : How to convert osmocombb in nuttx code.
- code-audit : Code audit for inclusion upstream ( nuttx is BSD while osmocom-bb is GPL)
Auto-generated list of child pages: