ttcn3-pcu: Add test to validate several LLC blocks over 1 TBF
To be tested both for Ul TBF and Dl Tbf.The idea is to for example establish an uplink tbf, then do contention resolution (TLLI), then:
- UL RlcDataBlock(LlcBlock0) [BSN=0, CV=3]
- UL RlcDataBlock(LlcBlock0 finished, LlcBlock1 starts) [BSN=1, CV=2]
- UL RlcDataBlock(LlcBlock1 finished, LlcBlock2 starts and finishes, LlcBlock3 starts) [BSN=2, CV=1]
- UL RlcDataBlock(LlcBlock3 finishes) [BSN=3, CV=0]
And on SGSN we receive 4 packets, one for each LlcBlock.
We'll also receive some UL ACK/NACK we need to reply with CTRL ACK.
It may happen that we find some bug in RLCMAC c++ encoder/decoder when doing this, since I'm not sure if somebody tested this kind of llc block scenarios so far.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Submitted here, and passing:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/19073 pcu: Introduce test TC_ul_flow_multiple_llc_blocks
Once merged we can close the ticket.