Load Sharing Function in osmo-gbproxy
3GPP TS 48.016 Section 4.4.1 specifies a load sharing function for Frame Relay. This is currently
not implemented in osmo-gbproxy and hence has to be added.
- Related to Feature #4520: gbproxy: Redundancy between NS-VCs (BSS Side) added
- Status changed from New to Stalled
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Commit 2453a0baa8541dfdbc3b88ac5a858f6fc9e6b2e6 in my branch lynxis/wip-fr on libosmocore implement this.
Any ideas for tests?
- Assignee set to lynxis
- Priority changed from Normal to High
testing will be done (at least) as part of the osmo-gbproxy test suite.
- Status changed from Stalled to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
There is TC_load_sharing_dl in terms of testing, and at least on my local machine it works.
Also available in: Atom