osmo-gsm-manuals: Jenkins build broken: "Binary 'packetdiag3' not found in path, please install python3-nwdiag"
- Related to Bug #4246: Debian testing/unstable fails to build osmocom due to python-nwdiag -> python3-nwdiag transitio added
this had to happen right over the weekend :/
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from osmith to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
patch merged and ansible playbook deployed.
Ugh - I forgot to update the dependency to the build slaves, so it does not break for builds that don't run in docker :\
Thanks for fixing it!
Also available in: Atom