Support for SNS auto-configuration (SIZE / SNS-CONFIG procedure)
3GPP TS 48.016 Section 6.2 specifies the "IP Sub-Network Service Protocol" (SNS), which can be used to auto-configure the NS-VCs and their IP addresses/ports between one NSE and the SGSN.
We don't implement this so far, as the spec states that this is an optional protocol and that NS-VCs may also be configured statically.
- Related to Feature #3373: Support for SNS auto-configuration (SIZE / SNS-CONFIG procedure) added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Related to Feature #3617: support routing control and user plane over different NS links added
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
I've picked up working on this again and cleaned up the
laforge/gb-sns patchset of libosmocore.git.
Also available in: Atom