Feature #3076: migrate to new (2018-03) server "host2.osmocom.org"
migrate mail.osmocom.org / lists.osmocom.org to container on host2
- Checklist item actually run a MTA on host2 added
- Checklist item configure MTA / mailman setup, test it using a test mailing list added
- Checklist item nginx reverse proxy with /static added
- Checklist item atomically import list configs + archives + port-forward from old server added
- Checklist item update DNS to point to host2 for web + MTA added
- Checklist item letsencrypt for posterious+hyperkitty added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- mailman3 containers running for web, core, postgres
- lists have been re-created in mailman3
import of lists/archives has been tested for osmocom.org in #3305, worked fine so far. Migration of lists.osmocom.org will be done at a later point after the entire setup has been properly tested.