OsmoBSC doesn't release lchan if MSC refuses connection (CR -> CREF)
If the MSC responds with CREF, it appears that the lchan is not released. At least not in a way that's visible to RSL, i.e. no RF CHAN REL or the like.
I'm implementing a test case in TTCN-3 for this:
- Related to Bug #2731: OpenBSC doesn't release lchan if MSC does a hard SCCP disconnect added
- Related to Bug #2725: OsmoBSC doesn't release lchan if MSC doesn't answer to CR added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from dexter to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
I have a patch for this in Change-Id I64a46b5bcd4272e3fa2ff4ee824c2f3fdff6854b of the lafogre/fsm branch
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
waiting for dexter to complete the work on the FSM branch
- Status changed from Stalled to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
patch has been merged, testcase passed.
Also available in: Atom