Scripts to manage thousands of "mobile" and hundreds of osmo-bts-virtual instances
The goal here is to be able to run a network with hundreds of BTSs, several hundreds of TRXs and thousands of MSs from a single command, in order to perform load testing against OsmoBSC.
The scripts should make sure all related processes are started reliably, their termination is recorded, and somehow their result / error / logging is aggregated and reported.
#11 Updated by zecke over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Progress was slow... but I have the first integration into proper gsm tester and the next steps are:
- Build virtphy/mobile for gsm tester on jenkins
- Start running tests with one bts and a handful of MS
- Increase that number to find the breaking point for our current machines (multicast on localhost limits)
- Be able to schedule SMS tests as well (something like 10kphones, 20k SMS and then they are sent among the available MSISDNs)
- Drive MNCC for call testing (I would skip specific binding/primitive/tunneling support)