MSC side of LCLS (local call local switching) as per the 3GPP specs
3GPP LCLS allows the media stream of a call to remain locally at the BTS, if both legs of a call are within the same BTS. We should implement this in OsmoMSC, if not only to test the OsmoBSC side which we want to implement, too.
- LCLS implementation in OsmoMSC
- test suite for LCLS in MSC
- jenkins integration of test suite
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Corresponding libosmocore changes are mostly merged, there're 4 more pending patches for OsmoMSC.
N. B: current implementation is only suitable for testing due to issues with CallRef handling by transactions. This part is going to be heavily changed by intra-BSC handover work.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
Experimental implementation available in:
It's already useful enough for testing BSC-side but needs more work to properly handle HO and correctly construct GCR for all interfaces/transaction variants.