osmo-bts-trx: configure pcu socket to live in run dir
the osmo-bts-trx process still creates a bts <-> pcu socket in /tmp/pcu_bts.
This absolutely has to live in the run dir instead.
Currently this leads to failures when switching the user between tester runs. The socket file is left behind belonging to a different user, which causes the tests to fail.
- Assignee changed from osmo-gsm-tester to pespin
It should be simply a matter of adding a vty config to osmo-bts-trx.cfg:
Since we don't operate a PCU yet, no "other side" needs to be adjusted to move to the same path.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Another patch introducing the "pcu-socket" option in osmo-pcu was merged too. When we integrate omo-pcu, we may want to use that option in its config file.
Also available in: Atom