RTP network error
I got RTP network error in BTS log starting from commit 8c119f7a0510b75e7fa1b96a37f2a6650e13824f. This leads to no voice at both MS.
The only way to have voice in both MS is to revert this commit.
#2 Updated by laforge over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to msuraev
- what BTS hardware are you using?
- what version of osmo-bts (if any) are you using?
- are you using osmo-bsc or osmo-nitb (if any)?
- which version of ortp has this been observed with?
We basically know nothing about your overall configuration/setup based on your report.
The change explicitly refers to #1661, which refers to ortp-0.25, so it might in the end mean that the order of ortp api calls needs to depend on the specific ortp library version.
#4 Updated by msuraev about 3 years ago
Could be fixed by c77c2a6aa13accbc558888ab788d1148eb9aeb1a but the question remains whether we should support both old and new ortp versions or just bump ortp version requirement and revert c77c2a6aa13accbc558888ab788d1148eb9aeb1a.
Which version of ortp are you using and why?
#7 Updated by msuraev about 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
No new data from ticket author, works for me with latest master branches so closing for now. Feel free to re-open in case smth is still not working.